Year 3 Staff
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you into Year 3 on Monday 6th September! If you have any questions before school re-opens, please contact Mrs Van Linden through Class Dojo messaging.
A copy of the class timetable is provided below.
A list of things to remember to bring to school on particular days of the week is here:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - Reading book and signed reading record. The children are asked to read their book every day and to get an adult to sign their reading record.
- Wednesday - Swimming kit (costume/trunks, towel and hat)
- Thursday - Come to school wearing PE kit and bring in completed 'white book' homework.
The correct school kit is:
- White t-shirt (plain)
- Black shorts (plain)
- Black sweatshirt / hoodie (plain)
- Black jogging bottoms (plain)
Year 3 have PE and outdoor activities on a Thursday every week (whatever the weather). Please ensure that children come in on Thursdays wearing the full, correct kit. As they are wearing it all day, we require children to be warm and look smart during the school day as well as being ready for their PE lesson.
Click on the links below to visit some of our favourite sites to use in class: