Year 3 Staff
Since starting in Year 3, we've had lots of fun while we're learning. See our blog page for the latest.
At the moment we're preparing for Christmas with a focus upon musical performance and Design and Technology projects.
A copy of the class timetable is provided below.
A list of things to remember to bring to school on particular days of the week is here:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - Reading book and signed reading record. The children are asked to read their book every day and to get an adult to sign their reading record.
- Wednesday - Swimming kit (costume/trunks, towel and hat)
- Thursday - Come to school wearing PE kit and bring in completed 'white book' homework.
The correct school kit is:
- White t-shirt (plain)
- Black shorts (plain)
- Black sweatshirt / hoodie (plain)
- Black jogging bottoms (plain)
Year 3 have PE and outdoor activities on a Thursday every week (whatever the weather). Please ensure that children come in on Thursdays wearing the full, correct kit. As they are wearing it all day, we require children to be warm and look smart during the school day as well as being ready for their PE lesson.
Click on the links below to visit some of our favourite sites to use in class: